There are a number of grants and funding programs available to immigrant entrepreneurs and founders in Canada. Some options include:
- Startup Visa Program: This program is designed to help immigrant entrepreneurs bring their innovative business ideas to Canada. It provides financial support and mentorship to help entrepreneurs build and scale their businesses.
- Futurpreneur Canada: This organization provides financing and mentorship to help immigrant entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses. It offers a range of services, including business plan coaching, financing, and marketing support.
- Canadian Small Business Financing Program: This program provides loans and financing to small businesses, including those owned by immigrants. It is administered by the government and is available through participating financial institutions.
- Business Development Bank of Canada: This organization provides financing, consulting, and training to help small and medium-sized businesses, including those owned by immigrants, grow and succeed.
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada: This government department offers a range of programs and services to support innovation and entrepreneurship, including funding, networking, and business development support.
It is important to note that eligibility requirements and application processes for these programs may vary, and it is recommended to research and compare the options to determine which one is the best fit for your business. In addition to grants and funding programs, immigrant entrepreneurs and founders may also be able to access financing through loans, investments, or crowdfunding.